So I'm all of the love that could make it today. --Shel Silverstein
why white people get mad at being called white like that aint the name they gave themselves
Idk why people wanna hurt so bad. Our notes right now lookin like when white people cry about how they face ~racism~ because this one time in the 2nd grade a black kid told them they were ugly. Like???
Light skin is a privilege.
Being a male is a privilege.
Being able bodied is a privilege.
Privileges don’t mean you don’t have your own hardships, privileges mean that you won’t have to face certain discriminations BECAUSE of the privileges you do have. Like I would never be discriminated against because I am able bodied, but I could be discriminated against because of my race.
How about being fucking beaten by a black girl because you’re white and short? Huh? Is that not racist? If it’s not, then what is?
Exhibit A: the poor, unfortunate white person who has clung to the one incident of bullying they faced by a black person as their example of racism.
*points and laughs*
if lucifer needs someones consent to enter their body then so do you
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing